Instructions to integrate Payment Gateway for WooCommerce – You have built your WooCommerce store, uploaded all products and items ready to accept payments via PayPal. Now, see how you link it to the PayPal payment solution and then start selling from your online website.
PayPal Standard pushes customers from your website to a website protected by PayPal to complete the payment process with your order. Here is what you need to do:
- Activate the PayPal standard
- Enter title, description
- Enter your email address in the PayPal Email field, which is the most important information to determine the configuration before making a payment.
Note: If you don't have an account with PayPal, make sure to register a business account. It is free of charge.
Activate PayPal Sandbox to check the payment process at your website development. When the box is activated, no installments / cash is made.
PayPal Sandbox is where you can check your shopping cart and then integrate other PayPal justified, except that no money will change owner.
PayPal Sandbox environment includes:
Sandbox testing website
Sandbox account page
Note: You should take some time to read the official document.
How things fit together
Here are the steps that this post will show you:
- Log in to the PayPal developer website with your existing PayPal account
- Create a Sandbox checking account with the store owner, and another account with the buyer
- Install PayPal WooCommerce API details installation on the WooCommerce store owner
- Make a test purchase – without any real money
Log into the PayPal developer website
You are now logged in to your PayPal developer account.
Use your existing PayPal username and password to log in. After logging in, go to the Dashboard. Navigate to Applications → Sandbox accounts
Create sandbox checking account
Now you will need to create two test accounts – one with the seller (representing your PayPal account on your website) and one with the buyer (customer representative).
Click the Create Account button to create an account.
Configure PayPal WooCommerce Settings
Now go back to your WooCommerce store. Go to WordPress dashboard → WooCommerce → Settings → Payment Gateways → PayPal. Configuration as follows:
- Select the check box: Activate PayPal standard
- Use the merchant checking account email you created in Step 2 above with PayPal emails & Recipients
- Select the check box: Turn on the PayPal sandbox
Save changes settings.
Make a Test Purchase
You can now make test purchases with test accounts from buyers.
See more: How to choose the best Hosting for WordPress
How to pay in WooCommerce with 2Checkout
At the time the request is made, the customer is taken to 2CO to make a secure installment payment. 2CO is specialized software to assure you, your business, your customers from fake information.
- Download the Better 2Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce plugin
Log in to your WordPress Admin. Click Plugin | Add new from the menu on the left
- Click the “Upload” option, then click “Browse” to select the zip file from your computer. After making your selection, click the OK button and then click the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
Install the plugin
Go to WooCommerce> Settings> Checkout> 2Checkout.
Enter the account number from Account Number with Secret Word.
You must have a 2Checkout account to obtain an Account Number and then set the return URL with the notification URL. Go to 2Checkout and log in.
- Go to Account> Site Management.
- Set Direct Return as Header Redirect (Your URL).
- Enter Secret Word ..
Check the purchase screen
Now you can make a trial purchase in the screenshot below.
How to pay in WooCommerce with Skrill (Moneybookers)
Here provides details on how to link your website to Skrill. The instructions include steps on the payment process and information that needs to be transferred from your web server to Skrill, so that Skrill is authorized to process payments.
A simple illustration of the transaction flow is shown in the image below
- Download WooCommerce Skrill Gateway Plugin
Log in to your WordPress Admin. Click New Add Plugin from the menu on the left
- Click the upload option, then click browse to select a zip file from your computer. After making your selection, press the OK button and then click the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
Install the plugin
- Go to WooCommerce> Settings> Checkout> Skrill (Moneybookers)
- Enter Skrill Email and Secret Word.
Set up Skrill
Sign up for a test account: The first thing to do is get a merchant test account.
- Register your Moneybookers online business account. Do not use the same email but will use it with your real account.
- Sign up for a personal Moneybookers account. Use an email other than an online business account. Do not use the same email that will be used with your real account.
- Contact Moneybookers and ask them to convert these 2 accounts into test accounts. It does not need to be long email. Just something as simple as:
You need to transfer 2 accounts to check your account:
Create “Secret Word”: In the new merchant account with you, you will need to create Secret Word on the Merchant tool page.
Test payment method: Now that you have everything configured, you're ready to check out your Moneybookers payment. Run through the complete checkout process to see how everything you expect works.
Remember the payment is payment test. However, WooCommerce will still record them as orders at the system, will create and send order confirmation, invoices, etc. Remember to delete this order after you have finished checking.