ShareX is an open source program that allows you to take screenshots or record any selected area with a single key, save them to clipboard, hard disk or upload them to more than 80 storage services. Different files like Imgur, FTP, Dropbox, Mega and Pastebin.
This sophisticated yet easy-to-use software is available for free and represents one of the most feature-rich applications of its kind.
You will be impressed by the range of options available with ShareX.
Some options offered by ShareX that you certainly expect are take screenshots enhance, record screen activity, use different methods to take screenshots (full screen, window, screen, freedom, area, scroll, etc.) and edit photos after taking them (create captions, add effects, set watermarks, print and upload).
But there's more to ShareX – the program supports more than 50 different hosting services like Dropbox and Pastebin and works with the most popular URL sharing and shortening services.
Advanced tools include screen color selectors, image editors, QR code generators, directory indexes, DNS changers and metrics. Moreover, you can benefit from a multitude of customizable workflows and you have the ability to set hotkeys for almost every action performed by ShareX.
Users can choose any or all of these tasks to run automatically after each screenshot:
- Add photo effects: Users can choose from more than 37 photo effects and apply multiple photo effects and apply them to an image.
- Add a watermark: Add a custom text / image watermark to the image.
- Image captions: Use the G Muff image editor to annotate images.
- Copy image to clipboard: Copy image to clipboard.
- Print images: Images can be printed using a printer device.
- Save image to file: Save image as file with user's favorite image format.
- Save the image as a file: Display the file dialog box before saving so that the user can choose where to save the file.
- Save thumbnail image to file: Save the resized image to file.
- Copy file to clipboard: Copy image file to clipboard.
- …and more.
Additional tools for performing certain tasks more effectively:
- Screen color picker: As the name suggests, allows users to access colors from anywhere on the screen and provide Hue, Saturation, Brightness and RGB values.
- Ruler: Allows users to receive X, Y information, width, height, distance and angle on the screen.
- FTP client: Open the basic FTP user interface for the currently configured FTP account.
- Hash Checking: Allows the user to check / compare the hash values of the file.
- Directory indexing: Allows users to share the index of directory content by uploading the index of the selected directory as text, html or xml.
- Image editor: Based on the G Muff image editor. It provides functions such as the ability to add captions, highlights or hide to screenshots.
- Image effects: Allows applying more than 37 different image effects with separate settings for images. Edited images can be saved in PNG or other formats.
- Screen inspection: Allows users to display different colors on the screen, giving users the opportunity to check for bleeding and dead pixels on the LCD screen.
- DNS changer: Allows users to quickly change the computer's DNS settings with popular DNS servers such as Google DNS.
- QR Code: Opens a QR code window where users can enter text to receive its QR code. User can copy QR code image to user's clipboard or save as file.
- Tweet message: Allows users to post messages to Twitter.
Download ShareX 13.1 Full Active
Instructions for installing ShareX 13.1
Unzip and install normally !!